Full Paper Submission
Selected full papers presented at the conference will be published in the following journals:
1. GEMA Online® (WOS and Scopus-indexed)
Selected papers related to language studies and literature will be published in the Special Section of GEMA Online® Journal of Language Studies. Kindly note that this journal has processing charges. For more information, please visit the journal website. If you wish to publish your paper in the Special Section of GEMA, please follow the submission guidelines, and transfer your manuscript to the style sheet of this journal.
2. Journal of Language and Communication (JLC, indexed in MyCite).
Selected papers related to language, literature, and communication will be published in The Journal of Language and Communication (JLC). JLC is the official journal of Universiti Putra Malaysia published by UPM Press. It is an open access online journal which is free of charge. It covers the discipline(s) or sub-discipline(s) of Arts and Humanities (Languages & Linguistics) and Social Sciences (Media & communication). Before submitting their full paper, authors are requested to follow the submission guidelines, and transfer their manuscript to the template.
- Deadline for full paper submission: 3 August 2023
- Email your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org, and copy to email@example.com
- The submissions will be internally evaluated by the publication committee before being transferred to the selected journals that will also evaluate the manuscripts.